we have dragons
We are a DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon RP set a decade after the first movie. Vikings and dragons have been enemies since time began. The tribe of Berk has recently reconciled with the intelligent beasts, but a new problem has arisen in the form of their forgotten neighbors, the Vikrins of Yorin, who actively hunt and overpower dragons, using them as tools for war... and they're quickly becoming a danger to the Berkians, aided by an old foe, the self-proclaimed Dragon God.
06 berk
03 yorin
07 dragon
04 other
Custom forum structure by Black @ Code. Original template code by Toky of Gangnam Style. How to Train Your Dragon and its canon characters are the brainchild of DWA and Cressida Cowell. Site setup & info by Tale, Moli and Dae. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. Thread markers by Mihaiciuc Bogdan of dA.

Add Reply
New Poll

Rebirth, Interest Check

Do you want to see WHD reborn?
Yes!!! [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
No... Let it die with dignity. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
DragonTale
 Posted on Jul 10 2016, 03:54 PM
Tale 15 posts
Admin
Unknown years old
Unknown
Admin
N/A
N/A
N/A

Hey everyone,

It's your on-again-off-again head admin, Tale, here - you guys still remember me? Anyone even still out there? Doesn't matter, I'm going to post anyway. I'm here to see if there is any interest in giving WHD a rebirth. Now this will not happen right away or all of a sudden and it will be a painful process but I'm willing to give it a try as long as I don't get too pressured by outside forces. If you would like me to try and give the site a rebirth I will need help. I will be needing co-admins, I will be needing mods and I will be needing helpers (writers, coders, advertisers - whatever you know how to do). If you are interested in helping with the rebirth process or are just interested in seeing this site come back to life post here and vote above.

I am still busy with my life but I will be settling into school in a couple of months and if all goes according to plan I may have some time to dedicate to WHD again - i feel like it would be a good place to practice writing and a good place to go in order to step out of reality for short periods of time.

Hopefully there are still players out there that feel the same love for this site that I do! More announcements to come depending on your responses... if I get any...

~Tale

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Vanessa Laia
 Posted on Sep 24 2016, 07:03 PM
kagome 113 posts
viking of berk
20 years old
female
academy student
single
straight
potential dragon partner: petra

Totally interested!! I would love to see this site come back to life.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
DragonTale
 Posted on Oct 2 2016, 12:38 AM
Tale 15 posts
Admin
Unknown years old
Unknown
Admin
N/A
N/A
N/A

Well, nice to see one person is still around... If you're still interested Kagome I'd love to get your help and get this site up and running again.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Vanessa Laia
 Posted on Oct 2 2016, 09:36 PM
kagome 113 posts
viking of berk
20 years old
female
academy student
single
straight
potential dragon partner: petra

Oh course I'll help you out. Just let me know what I need to do c:

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
DragonTale
 Posted on Nov 29 2016, 06:48 PM
Tale 15 posts
Admin
Unknown years old
Unknown
Admin
N/A
N/A
N/A

Sorry, Van. I doubt you're even still here but I logged in again and thought I'd look around. If you are still here I'll try to check back more often but I've started university this year so things are chaotic. If we can find enough staff, though, I would consider shutting down the site then bringing it back all new. Let me know. I'd give you another site to reach me on but I'm not on anything else really. xD I never check my DA or anything else anymore.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.
AFFILIATES
Living the Dream COUNTERATTACK (ON TITAN): SnK/AoT RP Rise of the Believers Sekkai Fractures Noveltellus Dragons of the Elements Berk's Dragons Charming Once a Nightmare Southern Winds Weyr Dark of the Night Heartstrings Aff Button We Have Dragons We Have Dragons We Have Dragons