we have dragons
We are a DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon RP set a decade after the first movie. Vikings and dragons have been enemies since time began. The tribe of Berk has recently reconciled with the intelligent beasts, but a new problem has arisen in the form of their forgotten neighbors, the Vikrins of Yorin, who actively hunt and overpower dragons, using them as tools for war... and they're quickly becoming a danger to the Berkians, aided by an old foe, the self-proclaimed Dragon God.
06 berk
03 yorin
07 dragon
04 other
Custom forum structure by Black @ Code. Original template code by Toky of Gangnam Style. How to Train Your Dragon and its canon characters are the brainchild of DWA and Cressida Cowell. Site setup & info by Tale, Moli and Dae. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. Thread markers by Mihaiciuc Bogdan of dA.

Add Reply
New Poll

In The Begining..., [Tag; Hatter]
Astrid Hofferson
 Posted: Dec 23 2015, 11:35 PM
Tale 56 posts
Viking of Berk
25 years old
Female
Canon
Stormfly the Deadly Nadder
In a Relationship with Hiccup
Straight

Take Me To Wonderland
The Red Death lay defeated on the island of dragons and Hiccup lay in bed. He'd been unconscious for a few days and tensions were rising in the village. There were now homeless dragons everywhere and no dragon master to control them. Stoick was loosing his mind, vikings were panicking and even the Hooligans didn't know what to do. Fishlegs was still afraid of his big pillow of a dragon, the twins couldn't stop fighting about what to name their dragon, never mind actually bond with the thing, and Snotlout was still trying to kill his. It was chaos. Astrid was getting tired of this non-sense... It was time someone did something. Hiccup wasn't around and as far as the blond teen knew she was the second ever viking to ride a dragon. Perhaps she'd give training dragons a try.

Cautiously Astrid walked into the training arena where the Hooligan's battle companions were being held. Nervously Astrid approached the Deadly Nadder's pen and stood by the bars, "Hi there pretty girl, I know it's not lunch time yet but today I thought we'd get to know each other before we eat... What do you think?" She more mused aloud then actually said to the dragon for she knew the dragon could not, or at least not completely, understand.

I Don't Believe In Fairytales...
...But I Believe In You & Me
THANKS ALEX

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Hatter
 Posted: Dec 24 2015, 12:38 AM
N/A 1 posts
N/A
N/A years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Since the death of the queen life for dragons was looking up. They were no longer under thrall, forced to hunt for a monster that would eat them if they did not comply and leaving them unable to flee. They had even found a sort of peace with their enemies. Many of the dragons still remembered the vikings as violent creatures that would love to kill and crush skulls for fun, but ever since the night fury's human had lead them in battle to destroy the queen the vikings seemed to be refraining themselves from acting that way. Taking their cues from the night fury the dragons had all returned to Berk.

Stormfly was proud to call herself one of the first dragons to accept a viking and help take down the queen. It had been easy to do in the moment of course, and Stormfly respected the rider that had named her. For her youth she was extremely powerful. The nadder was actually lucky to have never been scarred by the young viking during training. The balance of fear and respect made things difficult at times, as neither of them had the night fury or the night fury's human to look to for guidance. They did have a routine of sorts. Every day the viking would come down and groom her, talking to her at times before sending her back into the pen. While Stormfly disliked being locked up, it was still infinitely better than the fear from before.

But today that routine changed. Stormfly perked up as her rider called her softly. It was early for eating, but the viking said lunch, so perhaps she was going to feed her early today. Stormfly cooed with pleasure trying to reach through and preen the girl's hair through the bars.
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.
AFFILIATES
Living the Dream COUNTERATTACK (ON TITAN): SnK/AoT RP Rise of the Believers Sekkai Fractures Noveltellus Dragons of the Elements Berk's Dragons Charming Once a Nightmare Southern Winds Weyr Dark of the Night Heartstrings Aff Button We Have Dragons We Have Dragons We Have Dragons