we have dragons
We are a DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon RP set a decade after the first movie. Vikings and dragons have been enemies since time began. The tribe of Berk has recently reconciled with the intelligent beasts, but a new problem has arisen in the form of their forgotten neighbors, the Vikrins of Yorin, who actively hunt and overpower dragons, using them as tools for war... and they're quickly becoming a danger to the Berkians, aided by an old foe, the self-proclaimed Dragon God.
06 berk
03 yorin
07 dragon
04 other
Custom forum structure by Black @ Code. Original template code by Toky of Gangnam Style. How to Train Your Dragon and its canon characters are the brainchild of DWA and Cressida Cowell. Site setup & info by Tale, Moli and Dae. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. Thread markers by Mihaiciuc Bogdan of dA.

Add Reply
New Poll

little dragon as character?, can i use this?
zygardegodslayer
 Posted: Aug 27 2015, 11:19 AM
N/A 0 posts
N/A
N/A years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

my idea is a tiny tooth red death who lives in a bewilderbeasts nest and is in freindly competition with the bewilderbeasts lone son for the ability to inherit the nest. this will continue untill they become broadwings and the alpha decides its sucessor. he got there because when the red death died the volcano erupted and its egg landed near the bewilderbeasts nest.
PM
^
DragonTale
 Posted: Aug 30 2015, 12:25 AM
Tale 15 posts
Admin
Unknown years old
Unknown
Admin
N/A
N/A
N/A

I think this is a very interesting idea. Just remember that the red death is no ordinary rare dragon so it will not only need to follow the rare dragon application guide but it will also be held to higher standards than "normal" or "more common" rare dragon species like the bone knapper or screaming death.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
zygardegod
 Posted: Apr 23 2016, 12:30 PM
N/A 0 posts
N/A
N/A years old
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

omg just thought someone was stealing my idea then i realised it was my old account i forgot the password for and couldnt be bothered to find out how to re-use it! i copied my own idea.
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by lauz.
AFFILIATES
Living the Dream COUNTERATTACK (ON TITAN): SnK/AoT RP Rise of the Believers Sekkai Fractures Noveltellus Dragons of the Elements Berk's Dragons Charming Once a Nightmare Southern Winds Weyr Dark of the Night Heartstrings Aff Button We Have Dragons We Have Dragons We Have Dragons